Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Speaking on April 13, 2006 on Information Sharing

Visit dmforum for information on my upcoming presentation on information sharing. Bill Inmon and Dick Burk are also speaking. My presentation will focus on Information Sharing and specifically the metadata of the Federal Enterprise Architecture Data Reference Model. Over the next few months I want to refine that metadata and even work on the next version of the XML Schema. If you would like to work with me on this, feel free to email me at my oberon associates address.

Comments:
Mike, I hope someone will register the XSD for the DRM at ET.gov. I'd like to focus an xmlCoP agenda on it, perhaps on May 17 or June 21. If it is registered at ET.gov, it will also be a candidate for discussion at the April 20 meeting of the xmlCoP, which will be conducted as a town hall at the KM conference. See our agendas and scheduling page.

Owen Ambur
Co-Chair, xmlCoP
Project Manager, ET.gov
 
Hi Owen,

I am working on the next version now ... I am also speaking at KM 2006 so I will see you there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?